Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rachel - 12 & 20 days

Apologies to those who have already seen these, but I have readers here who haven't. This was my last newborn session for 2010 and produced some of my favs to date! I can hardly wait till my next one!!!

Miss Rachel's mother and I grew up together, just a 1/2 mi down the road from each other. We were the best of friends and have remained so through a move and back again. Little Rachel is #4 in her family, the third girl and was quite picky to work with. She first came at 12 days and just wouldn't cooperate in the two plus hours we worked with her. She came back at 20 days and we had much better results, which is all but one of these pictures.

















































































































7 comments:

angie ray said...

Beautiful shots, Leticia!

Billy said...

these are adorable!

Anita Johnson said...

These are just beautiful! Stunning! Perfect! My neice is having a little girl in 3 weeks. I would love to take just one picture so beautiful! On a different subject, we are doing Beth Moore's study, Daniel. I love it too!

Anonymous said...

WOW great pictures! Keep on posting I enjoy them!!

Summer said...

Leticia, you have a real gift for newborn photography! These are simply beautiful! The new blog looks great as well :)

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures! I found you off the i heart faces newborn group! Just beautiful!

Helen said...

Stunning.... I love how you've positioned her hands... it's like she's posing for you ;-)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)