I'm sorry dear friends to dreadfully bore you, but that is what I'm about to do. I spent almost the entire day yesterday editing pictures, fun I know. So in light of hours long gone to a program I've come to love, here is another one of my Goodwill bargains from last weeks finds!
That's right folks, it was dirt cheap, and as if that wasn't enough I got it for only $3 because it was "hump day".....whatever that is. :) I know it's an older version and I need another editing program like I need another hole in my head, but I've got friends and I knew one would be delighted to have it for a steal of a deal (and she is!). If you didn't know before, you know now that I am a major secondhand/thrift store junkie. I LOVE digging through others "junk" to find "treasures", it's amazing, you just never know what you'll find! ;)
P.S. This is yesterday's 365 picture and it was taken yesterday, but I was sick of editing and my computer in general, thus it's being posted today. I also put the wrong watermark on it, it's not the Project 365 #6 label that it should have which will probably only bug me and no one else (if you even noticed before I kindly pointed it out to you). Unfortunately I only saved this final picture and had already closed it out of my program, so in order to apply the correct watermark I'll have to start all over (which I will probably do later today). Confession: I am a PERFECTIONIST....I know it's hard to tell by my pics, but I drive myself and those I love crazy with it sometimes, but mostly myself. I will try and go make lunch now and forget that my picture is lacking perfection!
P.S.S. I'll be back later today with #7 and I promise to make it more exciting! :)
EDIT: awwww, much better! Now I can go clean up the boys lunch and go eat my own.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)