Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Fresh New Look
I'm sorry you have to look at my ugly mug twice in just a matter of a few days, but I have three down with the chicken pox presently and so I haven't exactly spent time in the creative department. So I resorted to showing off my new specks. Some of you recall that my old ones broke quite some time back and I had posted a picture of two new styles asking for opinions (sorry I didn't go with either choice). Well like most things I'm pretty good at putting them off, specially when it involves a couple hundred dollars and it's something I'm going to be stuck with for a while. Unfortunately my tape was giving out on me and not exactly trendy so I broke down and picked out "the" pair. It's something different than I've ever had and I'm still getting used to them, but I think I like the new look. I just might have to ditch the contacts every now and then!
Labels:
Myself,
Project 365

2 comments:
Good choice! I like them very much.
i like them! it did surprise me since i thought you bought new ones about a year ago! :) Sorry about the chicken pox. Doesn't sound fun!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)