I really hope not to make a habit of this all year long, but I seem to be getting good at it. :( We've just come through four solid days of dull, boring, drab skies and that has done nothing to help my creative juices flow. Thankfully today the sun broke through and how wonderful it was! Amazing how our setting can be so influential.....if we let it! And that's the hard part!!!
So anyway, in my funk, I've been doing some brainstorming about how to make my 365 a little more exciting or at least give me a little more direction. I feel a little silly doing this now as a fellow photographer friend just announced this week a weekly idea also, but it's pure coincidence. Guess that means both of us were looking for creativity huh? ;) I realize Flashback Friday isn't a new picture for the day, but it'll give me an opportunity to edit/re-edit or just share a picture from the past with you all. We'll see how it goes anyway. :)
In light of that, though this picture is really supposed to be for this past Wednesday's picture it is a few months old. Around that time I ran across the idea for "lens bling" to help attract the attention of little kiddos. I thought they were adorable and that I surely could make my own. So I made a pattern, bought the supplies, and wala! Meet Mr. Parrot! I've gotten to use a couple times and it does work at least for a limited time...ha!
Thursday's picture gives you a sneak peek at something else I've been working on, bettering my design. Details on that coming soon! ;) ....don't you just love surprises?!
And here we are to Friday's picture. My brother Orrin got married almost two months ago now and I hadn't even started touching the pictures I took at the reception until this week, but I knew this one was a favorite of our dad and my new sister-in-laws dad. It's totally a "right place, right time" shot and I just love it! Wish I had gotten one of the lovely mothers too! :(
And since I shared one, I'll share another from the reception. ;) This is my "oldest" (9 years younger than me) brother, Brandon and little Adin. Adin looks so much like Brandon did when he was that age. Two very handsome men!
And just in case you are rebelling against the idea of no "new" picture for my Friday entry, here is what we woke up to this morning.....and exactly why you shouldn't sleep with Silly Putty in your bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......................just ask little Joe! LOL!





1 comment:
Love the lense bling!!! What do you charge to make them ?;)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)