Monday, January 24, 2011

Jack Frost and More

Things like this bring back memories from my childhood. I remember waking up on freezing cold mornings to find beautiful full pane sketches left by "Jack Frost". :)

Our windows aren't supposed to do this, but guess this one didn't get the memo.



Why am I six days behind on my 365? Because we've been playing Life.....and living it.....



Sunday evening we saw a beautiful sun dog! Simply gorgeous!




Nature, I just love it! And I'm so thankful to be surrounded by it!!!!







I believe as of tonight this final picture catches me up. :) I grew up sledding on this hill and yes, it's still just as big as when I was small! The boys just loved it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)