Saturday, January 8, 2011

Uninspired

I fear in the course of a years time I may have many of these days. I thought I would have a fun new post for today, but "it's" been delayed and won't be in till next Thursday or Friday. Big fat :( Oh well, tis life! So in light of having no other significant thing to share, how about my mending? I have a box of mending that gets neglected and ignored for quite some time, but I had promised my husband his pair of jeans back this week and well.....what can I say, it's Saturday......the very last day of the week. So fix the jeans I did and a skirt and somewhere near the bottom I found Adin's teddy bear. The one that somehow is so loved, but still lost it's limb......? Is that where the term "loved to death" comes from? Anyway, he became my subject of the day and a very happy Adin was reunited with his long lost buddy. :) As with the previous two days, these pictures are nothing to brag about, I seriously am uninspired and didn't even really feel like editing them, however they are somewhat. So today just notice the delighted little boy and not his overexposed teddy! How's that for telling on yourself?

2 comments:

Salome Klopfenstein Photography said...

Love it! His little face is just precious and the flash is turning out great!! :):)

Polly Lewis said...

I love this one. The expression is worth a thousand words. I wish I had been able to do this when you guys were younger. If you ever decide to scrapbook you will be able to go back and get the pics and at least part of the story.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)