I like them on blankets and on socks,
I like them on pj's an' clocks,
Dots will do most anywhere,
Especially on a pair of underw........
Oh my! So much for my hand at being a Dr. Seuss about one of my favorite things!!! I'll never make it to my favorite dot mug and that is really what I wanted to share with you this morning. :) It's going to be a busy day today so I thought I'd better get my 365 done this morning before the day gets away from me. Since the sun isn't up yet I "got" to practice with that lovely flash again. ;) So here it is, my favorite mug filled with delicious warm caramel goodness!
May your day be wonderful and your weekend blessed!!!

2 comments:
I want some!!! Love the pic. Looks like you and the flash are getting use to each other! :)
Good luck on your 365 project! I just saw a blogger doing a Week 52 project. I might be able to handle that. After a week of computer problems, it's fun to be back online again!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)