Friday, February 11, 2011

Package Day

Today the boys got a surprise package in the mail. It came from Grandpa & Grandma Texas. Wow! What a treat! Cute "mugs" filled with a hot chocolate packet and candy cane to stir in some sweet peppermint flavor. Books, books, and more books! A few assorted school items and some yummy recipes. :) Buried way at the back was an adorable hat from Sweetle Dee Hat Company for Mr. Adie. It is just so cute and I LOVE the colors!!!! It is excellent craftsmanship and has a cozy fleece lining on the inside. If you've never heard of them, go and check 'em out, lots of fantastic hats! You'll want one of each! It just so happens Little Joe's head is small enough he could try it out too! ;) We all love package days around here!

3 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

My mom is coming to visit for a week...she is going to teach me to knit hats! I love the expression on their faces....package day fun!

Anonymous said...

I think they are adorable..
This is Kim but i have a Yahoo acct and it does not show so i have to say anonymous everytime.

Summer said...

That hat is sooooo cute! I want one for photo shoots!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)