I looked through some lovely vintage toned wedding pictures today and was inspired. I like vintage. And I happen to have a few items that are real treasures to me. When I was 12 (if I remember correctly) my Grandma "Long Lane" died. Believe me, she came by her name honestly!!!! She was actually my great grandma and though I don't remember much of her today, I know that she was special to me and I loved her very much. Unlike many elderly people's homes, I loved going to hers and it was a sad day when she passed away. ....nothing has been the same since. This is why I'm thankful to have a few precious dishes that once would've been found in her home all those years ago. Now they are snuggled in my china cabinet.
What do you have that's tucked away and all but forgotten that holds memories from an era long ago?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)