Today's detail spotlight falls on a very willing, self volunteered Isaac. He bugged me most of the morning about when I was going to take his picture for today's 365. LOL! This son truly lives up to the meaning of his name, laughter. He either makes those around him laugh or he himself is laughing......even over things that are less than amusing..... Anyway, he loves to imitate and can do a pretty good job of it. He can watch a movie once and have the voice and several lines down and will gladly repeat them over and over till you can do it too (or are ready to scream)! Since we've been going through the Andy Griffith seasons he's got several characters under his belt, but in light of his love to dress up, even in his miss-matched suit (that he'll wear all day long, every day....(picture this at a school desk! ha!) and these new silly glasses.....here's day 31............

4 comments:
oh so darling! isn't it great how God made each family member so uniquely different!
I think it's the eyebrows, but he does resemble Floyd!
My family has memorized most of the series by heart...he looks like Floyd! Now where is Aunt Bea, Opie and Andy?
Teresa - Yes it is! I'm so glad they are all different, it doesn't get boring that way! :)
Karen - I think too it's those eyebrows! Ha ha!
Anita - We are really enjoying watching them in the evenings as a family. I often hear, "I'm Opie (or Andy or Barney Poo or Gommer)", but I don't think I've ever heard "I'm Aunt Bea"! LOL!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)