Monday, February 7, 2011

Brotherly Love

It's been a long time since I've joined in the weekly photo challenge, but this week I felt inspired with the theme Hearts. :) I had two ideas, but since you can only enter one, maybe I'll show you the other one some day soon just for fun.

(If you click on the picture, it looks much better larger!)

 
Thanks for stopping by and be sure and click the button below to hop on over to I Heart Faces to see some amazing entries!



27 comments:

Sarah said...

What a handsome bunch!

Lauren A. Petersen said...

OMG this is darling!!! Love everthing about this photo!!

Rachel said...

So cute! I love how their personalities shine through. Look at those beautiful blue eyes sparkle on your youngest. What a creative and wonderful photo.

Angela said...

that is too cute!! i love it.

Martie said...

Wonderfully done!!

Stacie said...

Awww...that is too cute! Great JoB!

Anonymous said...

You really captured their boy-ness! I love it.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Colleen Christensen, Photographer said...

That is a great picture!

candacesoon said...

This is adorable...great capture! And congrats on being featured on the I Heart Faces fb page!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!! As a mom of 6 boys, I salute you! =)

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

They are super cute. I love the hearts.

Mominin said...

I love this!! They all cooperated so well (I wish mine would have!).

Kathy Hardy said...

so cute!

LJ said...

Great pic!

JM PhotoArt said...

Such a sweet picture! Love all of the boys expressions :) Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Cute! =) my entry

Seen via iheartfaces on facebook! =D

Penny said...

That's absolutely adorable! They are all precious, not that you need to hear it, but they are all the same. Cute idea too, I may have to do a version with my girls - if they'll cooperate!

Heather Parker said...

Love this photo!

cheril said...

Too cute!

Casey said...

your boys are so handsome! :) great picture! I know how tough it is to get them all to stand still, and look at the camera at the same time! awesome job!

MPE by Irela said...

Congrats on being featured!! Truly wonderful photo....LOVE it!!

jennifer said...

cuteness!!!

Unknown said...

This is a really sweet picture. I love it!

Teresa Martin said...

love your little "sweeties" and congrats on the new featured page :)

Anita Johnson said...

This is so excellent and the caption...just perfect!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)