I've decided to kick off the week with a reminder I need daily!!! I CAN'T help myself!!!!!!!! No matter how hard I try, it becomes only a more complicated mess. The sooner I grasp where my help needs to and will come from the better off I am. It is a huge comfort to me to know that there even is help for me, I'm not left on my own! Praise Him!!!
In the next couple of days I'd like to highlight my boys and a special detail about each of them. Mr. Noah just happens to be my first subject because he was available at the time. :) He's my one who would rather not be in the spotlight and runs from the camera continuously. I have to beg, bribe, or otherwise force him to give me a good picture. Noah is a tenderhearted, quite young man. He has been blessed with amazingly long eyelashes and a "beauty mark"/mole that is completely unique to him. They are his "trademarks" and they are a special part of who he is. Love, love, love this precious son!
Speaking of Noah and pictures......I did get a fun one today that he isn't pleased to share with you all, but I think it just might bring a smile to your face and some cheer in your heart....which is totally worth begging him to be able to share it! :) .....not that you would ever know it was him anyway! hahahahahaha!
Speaking of Noah and pictures......I did get a fun one today that he isn't pleased to share with you all, but I think it just might bring a smile to your face and some cheer in your heart....which is totally worth begging him to be able to share it! :) .....not that you would ever know it was him anyway! hahahahahaha!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)