Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just My Size


Hey! Look what I found!




Hi there buddy! Whatcha doin?




Don't you have anything to say?




Awww, come on, I wanna play with you.




Ok, so you don't wanna talk or come play, but I still think your pretty cool!




Don't you think he's pretty cool?




Specially when all the others are way bigger!!!

4 comments:

Kelly Schwark said...

My goodness- these are just PRECIOUS!

Anonymous said...

These are so wonderful I love how Aden is like staring at the snow man... He has this look like come on talk to me please.

Martie said...

Aww, so sweet!

Unknown said...

I love this! All the pics are so cute....I really miss having him in nursery :(

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)