(Vacuum courtesy of Noah)
Budding artists? Ha!
(Spreading Manure by Isaac)
I think not!
(Helicopter created by Ethan)
You see, none of the three students enjoy the art class they go to every other week. (Sorry Loretta & Marsha! No fault of either of you!) But obviously math loses their interest, definitely not that they're ever waiting on their teacher for help! Oh no! ;)
Certainly at times it is of more educational value. Case in point...
(I just noticed that it says systematic review at the bottom of the page.....can you blame him? Who in their right mind enjoys systematic review?!?)
What better time to practice misspelling spelling your brother's name and a brand that makes a big impression around here? See, it's not all bad! Ha!
Actually it gets better. :)
Practicing writing during Language Arts, now that's appropriate!
Never mind the time it took to write it! I call this using time wisely! ;)
*Today's 365 coming later* ....I got side tracked........hmmmmmm, where do you spose my boys get that from?!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)