It's only week 2 of this Project 365 and I'm starting to slip... I think however that we are over the hump with these chicken pox and ready to move on! Yippee!!! So here are day 14 & 15 fashionably late. :) Neither were taken on the day, but both are very much recent.
This tree has long been an inspiration to me and I pass it almost weekly. About two winters ago I got an amazing shot here with the sky full of angry looking clouds. It was "perfect", but with my old piece of junk camera, so it can't be blown up. :( Since then I've been on a mission to accomplish another one with my newer camera, but the sky just hasn't cooperated with me. So here you have it, the latest version of "The Dog Party Tree" (think "Go Dog Go" book).
This next one I was thinking of entering in the I Heart Faces "Winter Wonderland" contest, but missed the deadline. Little Joe had went out to play all by himself and had to check up on us while we were doing school in the basement.


3 comments:
Great photos...the tree is especially beautiful. I thought of doing a project 52 and found that even a bit much! Good job catching up. I missed the iheartfaces deadline too! (-:
Ahhh, love that tree!! The pic is great. So timeless. The pic of Josiah is great! you are doing so good at keeping up. Makes me feel a little bad, but... When I have time, I am to tired to be motivated! This pregnancy is kicking me in the hinny worse than the other 2 by far!
Thank you ladies! Holly, keeping up with two little ones and being pg is hard enough without building a house and just everything else that needs to be done! Don't be hard on yourself!!! I enjoy checking out your pics whenever you post them. :)
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)