Monday, December 5, 2011

Sweet Little Girl Feet

I'm so excited that this week's I Heart Faces challenge is feet!!! This past August I became an aunt to twin girls! That in it's self was exciting (after having 5 boys myself!), but I also got to be their newborn photographer! This was one of my absolute favorites!!!

Meet Luxe and Harley, or rather their piggies.... ;)

Be sure and stop by I Heart Faces for some fun entries this week!

Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

8 comments:

lynne said...

just precious!

sarahprincephotography said...

I love, love, love this!! It is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

so precious indeed & congrats auntie!

Jennifer said...

SO sweet!

Superchikk said...

Love that shot!

Beth said...

Love this...quite unique

Breanna Peterson Photography said...

this is precious!

Anita Johnson said...

This is the cutest thing! I'm going to become a grandmother for the first time THIS weekend...I'm sure a few pictures will be taken! (o:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)