Working on getting back to semi normal. If I remember correctly, I think it was late summer when I became too swamped in photography to do much blogging. Way back when I used to share a few sneak peeks on fb and then came here to post more. I really like doing it that way, but I just couldn't keep up. Here we are almost at the end of 2011 and I am winding things up in order to get ready for my trip to Peru on the 26th! I just can't resist sharing some from my past few sessions.
I've been taking Mr. Levi's pictures since he was newborn and now he's 6 months old and as adorable as ever!
Next up is a family with some very cute kiddos! They braved the cold and wind for some fun family shots!
That brings me to the present, a wedding from last weekend and I hope to have it all finished up before I head out of the country!
That's all for now! Hope you all are having a wonderful week and if your where winter has hit, enjoying our first snow!!! WE ARE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)