Anyway in other news, we are just about finished with our school year! YIPPEE! (almost as exciting as the twins! ha!) The end of this week gets us our 180 days, but I goofed and thought a week from this coming Thursday was our last day, so we'll be plugging away at our last subject, language arts, till the books are completed...fun, fun.
Ok enough about me, I'm sure that's probably not what you came here for anyway. :) Two weeks ago today I had my very first maternity session. I couldn't have asked for a more easy going subject to work with. She was awesome!!! Thanks to the lovely weather, we got to reshoot a week later and wow had her belly popped! I had forgotten how much difference each week brings in the last month and a half!
My Favorite!
Next up, is 7 week old Tyrese and what a cutie he is! Weighing only 5 lbs. something at birth you couldn't even tell he was that "old" except for maybe his sleeping habits weren't quite the same! Ha! The little guy just didn't want to stay asleep very bad, but that didn't keep us from getting some adorable shots!
This was so cute! He doesn't normally suck his thumb, but he sure found it while he was here! *sigh*
***Ugh! Once again my pictures colors are muted......? What's really odd is the maternity ones uploaded fine, but the baby ones are all muted colors once I made them larger. Just to prove my point check this out...
Weird huh? This is definately more vibrant than the large one above! Hmmmmm? Well sorry Stephanie, guess you get a "sorta, kinda" sneak peek at Tyrese's pictures. You get to see the overall image, but not the true colors. Sorry about that, not sure what's going on. ....I think technology just doesn't like me! :P (I might put some of these up on FB later so that you can really see how they'll look.)
Well that's it folks. Now that I'm caught up on my sessions, I can take my oldest son's 11th birthday pictures. Wow! Am I really old enough to have an 11 year old? On second thought, don't answer that! Ha! Where did all those years go? We are over half way done raising him!!!!!!!! *sniff* Hope to have a birthday post up soon! Have a great week! ~Leticia
























6 comments:
very nice, and the color looks great from here~
Adorable! Love the baby photos (who doesn't?), and the belly peek-a-booing from behind the tree is really clever.
I think I could stare at the thumb-sucking picture all day.
Steph - That was so sweet! He is such a cutie!!! My youngest sucks his thumb so I think it's terribly adorable! :)
These photos are so nice...you find some great places to shoot...I love the maternity shots with the umbrella!
These look great! I have to say though... and my husband agreed... On our computer the colors are vivid on the large images. The smaller one was actually more muted. Weird huh? Just thought I'd let you know!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)