The photography season for me is gearing up! Last month little Zoe came to me from out of state! She is such a doll, but not too free with her smiles....at least whenever the camera was in her face! Ha! Here are a few of my favorites.
I just loved her outfit!!!! So sweet!
Yesterday I had another 3 month old come. Some of you may remember her newborn pictures I took, as they are the last newborn pics to date.....but that's going to change soon! ;) Here is Miss Chub aka: Rachel! ;) Love her rolls!!!
I think this last one is my absolute favorite of this bunch!
After having had five boys, it has been so much fun having so many little girl subjects! I'm loving the girly colors, outfits, hair accessories, etc.
And just for fun, here is an example of my unique cd case with a personalized handwritten "thank you" on the front.
Front:
Back:
I know it's been a long time since I've posted on here, but I've never noticed my pictures not uploading in the correct colors......?????? These pictures are really muted compared to reality.....hmmmmmm?














4 comments:
Muted or not, they are beautiful! The CD case is such a nice way to present your beautiful photos...like a keepsake...just like they are.
Both of these sessions are beautiful! I love all your different blankets/backgrounds. Also, your cd case and thank you note is such a nice touch!
Wow! You go girl, looks soooo fun! Babies can be so hard to get, but you make it look easy!
Hello,
I saw your newborn pictures on iheartfaces and decided to check out your blog. Great photographs! check out my blog http://suzannesantos.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)