I love this picture of Grandpa taking it easy among the rush before the guests start to arrive!
This picture just makes me smile! What a great moment caught between groom and mother of the bride!!!
An emotional moment...
Caught in their own little world...
I was forced to use flash at the reception....something I know very little about!
They had these strings of pictures around a pavilion type building, such a neat idea!! I loved how this pictures turned out! :)
This coming Friday will find me at my third wedding! I'm switching back to main shooter at the one and then in July I'll be playing second again. After this summer I just might be able to determine if weddings are my thing or not....just don't ask me at the end of the day or the day after the wedding.... ;)



















1 comment:
Beautiful!
I did one and only one wedding...not my thing, but still fun. My son is getting married this October...looking forward to seeing what the real photographer does!
Anita Johnson
Blogger is having problems again )-:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)