With the exception of one more session, that keeps getting rescheduled and rescheduled and rescheduled (good thing she's such a good friend! ha!) I am done for the year and ready to start thinking about my mission trip to Peru in ONLY TWO WEEKS!!!!! Where did time go?! I remember four months ago trying to decide if this trip was for me or not. At that time it seemed so far away and now it's almost here!
Anyway, back to the task at hand, there have been just a few people who have been patiently waiting to have a peek at this wedding. So here it is.....every detail was planned beautifully....
The food was DELICIOUS!!!
The lovely bride....
And handsome groom....
They make a wonderful couple!

They had several fun ideas I'd never seen before or captured before...
Always a fun shot! :D
I have never seen this done before and I don't know if it was planned or spontaneous, but the preacher who married them was the bride's grandfather. When it came time to take this picture, grandpa stuck his hand in there too. I think it's kinda sweet and special and will likely be treasured someday!
I love this last one for so many reasons! The bride was leaving her family in Indiana to live in Pennsylvania with her new husband. She is also a twin. While I've never been a twin, I've heard that they have a bond like no other and the emotion is overwhelming in this shot.
The intimacy of being wrapped in the arms of her mother and twin sister, yet clinging to the finger of her new husband and add to that the busyness of the wedding guests.....I just love it!
And now, for a certain someone....I won't mention any names.......
Sarah,
;) Oops! Ok, so I will just mention your name, once! :D You might like to see the following of a few specific good looking kiddos! ;)
Well that's it folks! I'm off to scratch some more things off my list! ;)





























2 comments:
So lets just say... I LOVE THESE PICTURES!! When Alex told me they were on, it was all I could do to not rip the phone out of his hands!! I just keep looking at them over and over again... Maybe I am a little homesick or it could be I just loved my wedding!They all bring back so many good memories already... But I will forever treasure the one picture of my dear twin and mother... It had to be one of the hardest moments in my life... leaving the ones I love to being brought into the arms of the one I fell in love with. Anyways a HUGE thank you to the photographer so far I am very pleased!
Brought a tear to my eye Leticia!
And a giggle to my lips! I love them!!
~Sarah
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)