Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Bokeh

A quick post before I'm off to bed! I should've been there a long time ago, but well.....guess that's just the way it is sometimes!

Only 6 more days till our team leaves for Peru and today I finally got in the photo shoot that just seemed to be getting constantly rescheduled due to many various things.

I couldn't resist editing just a few before bed.

Then I thought I'd post them on fb for her mommy to see.

And then well, I was already online, so I'd stop in at I Heart Faces and check out what's going on.

Low and behold, this weeks challenge is featuring the very thing I did today!

So here I am, my resistance is dangerously low to such things!

Ugh! I'll have to work on that.....next year..... ;)

There you have it. My late night confession or early morning, whichever you prefer to call it. I'll choose crazy! :D



Meet Miss Rachel. I've been taking this adorable little girl's picture since her birth and it has been a fun year watching her grow! It also came with a lovely benefit, I was guaranteed to see my very best friend every three months! Can't beat that! ;)

Be sure to click the button below to check out many awesome entries for this weeks challenge and may you all have a blessed,happy, and safe holidays! See you next year! ;) Blessings!

Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

4 comments:

Karen said...

Darling! Love the dancing lights!

Anonymous said...

Tish, I just love seeing your pictures! Makes me miss taking pictures for people sooo much.I bet it's even funner then using film, thats what I always had to do. Your baby twin nieces are so cute, can't wait to see more pictures as they grow! Great job on the weddings too!

Christina Klas said...

So adorable! I love those eyes! :)

Anita Johnson said...

Merry Christmas, Leticia! (And nice entry too)

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)