Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I Heart Faces: Black

This weeks challenge is Black.

This picture is five years old, but I love it! In a house full of boys, it's one of the few times they all look sweet and innocent. :D They actually appear to be calm and mellowed out for the moment. Looks are deceiving...quite isn't our strong trait!

Since this time we've added one more boy! ha!

Click the link below to see some great "black" pictures!
Photo Challenges & Photography Tutorials

3 comments:

Unknown said...

great shot - you're my hero - I can't believe you were able to grab it!! We're expecting boy #3, and after two girls, I"m still learning how different boys are - how much faster my shutter speed needs to be :)

Anita Johnson said...

Oh so cute! Love those colored stools!

Unknown said...

I also have five, but 2 boys and 3 girls...makes for a busy life. Love the coloured stools.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)