Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Fresh New Start

I decided to just scrap my old blog, with it's many malfunctioning issues and start all over again. Hopefully this one will work better and I'll actually have a "follow" button for anyone who'd like to use it! For those of you who maybe haven't "met" me, this blog is to follow my journey as a hopefully budding photographer. I've loved photography for a long time, but only within this past year have I gotten a quality camera and the fun has begun! I love sharing my pictures and hopefully you'll enjoy seeing them and together maybe we'll see some improvement over time!

Just to catch you up, from my previous blog, I've only done one sibling set, one engagement, one senior, one wedding, one family of five (three small children), four newborns, and a large extended family (10 adults and 7 small children) to date. For the sake of time I'm only going to post some pictures from my latest completed session, a newborn. Awwwww, they just melt my heart! I'm thinking this is the main direction I'm headed in!

Anyway, meet Asia, a beautiful 13 day old who's mother is from the U.S. and her father is from Haiti....talk about genes! I'd love to have her complexion!!!


All my newborns have been awake at some point during the session and it's not been the ideal situation, but she was an absolute dream! Talk about a calm baby!!! Most newborns are constantly moving their hands, arms, legs, etc. when awake, but not this little Miss. She would just lay completely still for the longest time, it was awesome!










Only at the very end did she finally fall asleep and I was so thrilled to have captured a precious smile from her dreams!


For anyone who may be meeting me for the first time and want to check out my old posts/pictures, I'll leave my previous blog open for a week or so. You can check it out here http://blessedwithfiveboys.blogspot.com/ and please don't mind the mess! :)

2 comments:

Anita Johnson said...

This blog design is beautiful, bright and crisp! Congratulations, but I will miss that old header of the boys in their boots...a favorite photo of mine!

Anonymous said...

What a pretty baby! Great job on the photos of her! I like to follow you pictures adventures keep them coming!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)