Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kniffen Wedding

Being a second shooter for a wedding 1 1/2 hours away has some disadvantages, like getting to know the key people before the big day. I enjoy hearing their stories and seeing how they interact with each other beforehand and knowing their names and having them memorized should be a must! Wow! That made it a little challenging at times. I'd go to say, "Angela look out the window" and my brain would be saying was it Angela or Angie, I can't remember! Agh! Not cool!

On the flip side, I don't know them, they don't know me, and I'm likely to never see them again and that gives me a boldness to step out and stretch myself where I'd normally be reserved in my close knit community. It's liberating and I like it! One day I just might bring my gutsyness (is that a word?!) to my hometown! ;)

These images mark my fourth wedding. From the few that I've done, I'm learning that I love how different each one is and all those little details that go into the day and making it unique and special. I love the different locations and the challenges that each one brings. Each place has had it's special "awesome" feature that was unplanned and fit perfectly! This particular wedding had a few, like this couch in one of the church rooms...it matched her cream dress beautifully...loved it!!!


Rings...you can do so many fun things with them!

Here are some other favorites of mine from the day...









And because who doesn't love spiffed up little ones at a wedding?!  Specially when they're being adorable! :)



































My conclusion? I LOVE playing second fiddle at weddings!!! I'll gladly second shoot/help in a wedding any day! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Leticia! I really love the little guy at the end!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)