Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Returning 6 mo. old & Promised Wedding Pics

Yesterday Rachel came to my house. The first time she came she was so tiny and new.



































Three months later she came again in all her sweetness.

And yesterday, oh my, she was as yummy as the lighting we had to work with! And we got to go outside!!!Check out this adorable little girl who has discovered she's got a tongue and loves to show it off! Ha! Too cute!
































































And I'm so sorry! I thought I had some wedding pics to share with you, but I must've saved them wrong and so they are all messed up when I post them. :( Groan.......

***I'm back! Ok, I did a quick fix to hopefully make these at least postable. It did however cut off one edge or the other, so if the pics look a little disproportional....well they are. :/ Sorry folks, but that's the way it's going to have to be this time!



















4 comments:

Billy said...

great pictures! love the colors :)

Polly Lewis said...

I recognize a prop! She sure is a sweetie- lov'em.
I really, really like the wedding pics. I really like the whole wedding theme :)

Anita Johnson said...

Hi,
Just a quick answer to you question. I have a 60mm Canon Macro Lens. I rented and loved the 100mm Macro, but if you wanted to use it for anything else you had to get soooo far away from the subject. I thought that might have bothered me after awhile. I wish I had a super sharp zoom. I have a Tamron 28-300 and it's fun, but the focus is soft, especially if I use it at the end of it's range. What is your favorite lens? When I go to our local photo shop I come away more confused than when I went it!

Summer said...

Look at you go with all your weddings! Loved all the detail shots! And the photos of the little girl are adorable! Love all the fun props you have.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to meeting my readers and blogging seems so much more worth while with new comments to read! :)